This event has passed.
Design Thinking Bootcamp
Thursday, March 16 @ 8:30 am - Friday, March 17 @ 4:30 pm HST| $300
Design Thinking Bootcamp, March 16-17, 2023. 8:30am-4:30pm HST. In-person over 2 days at Mililani High School’s Cafeteria.
Please join us for the 12th annual Design Thinking Hawaii Bootcamp. Join us in-person for TWO action packed days to learn the process of innovation from our Stanford trained d.school facilitators.
- Produced by: Design Thinking Hawaii and Mililani High school.
- What: 12th annual Design Thinking Hawaii boot camp, sponsored by the Public Schools of Hawaii Foundation.
- Why: If you need a human-centered team-based process to help you CREATE the future, then join us.
- When: each day is from 8:30 to 4:30pm on March 16 and 17, 2023, Hawaii Standard Time.
- Where: Mililani High School’s Cafeteria. 95-1200 Meheula Pkwy, Mililani, HI 96789
- Who: designed for people new to Design Thinking or who are a bit rusty and want a refresher. Teachers and students will have priority but we welcome everyone who is interested to learn the process and mindset of innovation.
- Attendee limit: 200 (100 seats for non-educational attendees)
- Cost: $200 for teachers and students, $250 for non-profits, $300 for everyone else. Eventbrite fees will be added. Lunch and snacks are included. Please note if you need a vegetarian lunch.
- Preparation: none.
- Sponsors: Public Schools of Hawaii Foundation
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
– Alan Kay. former Chief Scientist at Atari