This event has passed.
Business Start-Up and Planning
September 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm HST| Free
On Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021, Score Hawaii will be offering a Webinar related to Business Entities, Business Start-Up and Planning. If you are in the process of starting a new business but are unsure on which Entity to choose (LLC, Sole Proprietorship, or Partnership), Ryan Hew of Hew and Bordenave, a Law Firm based in Hawaii and California, shares his insight:
- Learn the different business types
- How to select one based on liability and taxes
- Basic paperwork needed for an LLC
Ryan Hew, J.D/M.B.A:
- Founding Partner of Hew & Bordenave, a Hawaii and California Law Firm
- Over 10 years’ experience, having worked in Business, Law and Politics throughout his career
- Primarily works with small and medium sized businesses for their transactional and compliance needs.