Civil Cafe: Legislative Preview
January 13, 2022 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm HST
UPDATE: This event was previously an in-person Panel + Pau Hana at the Hawaii State Art Museum but has been been changed to virtual only.
As we approach the 2022 Hawaii Legislative session, Civil Beat invites you to join us for a virtual Civil Cafe Legislative Preview.
Civil Beat’s legislative reporting team and invited lawmakers will share their expectations for the 2022 session. Submit your questions for the panel here.
- Kevin Dayton, Civil Beat Reporter
- Blaze Lovell, Civil Beat Reporter
- Representative Della Au Belatti, House Majority Leader
- Representative Sylvia Luke, Chair of the House Finance Committee
- Senator Chris Lee, Chair of the Senate Transportation Committee
This event is subject to change due to Covid regulations.
This series is supported by a grant from the Hawaii Community Foundation.
Check out all the events of the Civil Beat Legislative Series and register for more here.
Civil Cafe: Maui County – Tues. 1/25 at 11 a.m.
Civil Cafe: Kauai County – Thurs. 1/27 at 11 a.m.
Civil Cafe: Hawaii County – Thurs. 1/27 at 2 p.m.