HVCA Breakfast – Annual State of Investment Capital in Hawaii
November 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am HST
Aloha HVCA Members and Friends,
Please join us on Tuesday, November 20th for our panel discussion on an annual topic – the State of Investment Capital in Hawaii. We will share how small businesses and startups in Hawaii are able to raise capital from small unconventional to large conventional funding sources.
* Murray Clay – Managing Partner, Ulupono Initiative
* Dawn Lippert – CEO, Elemental Excelerator
* Rob Robinson – Founder & President, Hawaii Angels
* Mary Lou Spadaro – Founder, Slow Money Hawaii
* Donavan Kealoha – Director, Startup Capital Ventures
The Pacific Club
1451 Queen Emma Street, Honolulu, HI 96813
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Doors Open 7:45 am
Program starts 8:15 am
Program ends 9:45 am
Ticket includes a breakfast buffet:
$39 HVCA Members with member code
$49 General – Early Bird
$25 Student (Currently enrolled college student with student ID)
$59 General – At the Door
What are my parking options for attending this event?
– Free Parking is available at The Pacific Club.
Dress Code for The Pacific Club?
– Business, Business Casual, and Aloha Aittre.
Cell Phone Policy for the Pacific Club?
– Cellular phone usage permitted inside the reserved function room or outside the Clubhouse. Cellular phone usage is not permitted in the common areas of the Club.