This event has passed.
HTDC Grant Program Info Session
August 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm HST
If you’re interested in learning more about HTDC grant programs , join us in our in-person info session.
Manufacturing Assistance Program Grant
- Purpose of fostering economic and employment growth in the state
- Offers local manufacturers grant funding of up to a 20% reimbursement, not to exceed $100,000 on qualified expenses
- Qualified expenses include manufacturing equipment purchases, training to use the equipment, energy efficiency projects, and manufacturing feasibility studies
- Applications will open on Friday, September 16, 2022 and will close on Wednesday, December 23, 2022.
Hawaii SBIR Match Funding
- Support companies in developing new innovation through Federal research funds to solve critical conditions
- Applications must have received federal SBIR/STTR grants/ contracts to qualify
- Offers up to 50% match
- Able to apply for reimbursement for grant writing costs of their initial grant application
- Applications will open on Monday, November 14, 2022 and will close on Wednesday, December 23, 2022.
Please register by Friday, August 12 at 5pm. After registration closes, we will send more detailed information about the event (event site, parking, and so on). If you face difficulties with registration, please contact Olivia at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the MAP grant or are interested to stay up to date please email firstname.lastname@example.org