Native Hawaiian Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, May 18 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am HST| Free
Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Innovation and Entrepreneurship 2022, part two: Innovating for real-world solutions
Do you see a problem that you know you can fix? Do you want to improve the world with your creativity and drive? Learn from successful innovators how they approach, understand, and solve challenges, and how intellectual property protection has been key to their success.
Guests will include:
- Dilip Goswami, Founder and CEO, Molekule
- Hoala Greevy, Founder, Paubox
- Olin Kealoha Lagon, Founder and CTO, Shifted Energy
- Rakesh Srivastava, President and CEO, Innovative Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Mylen Yamamoto Tansingco, Founder and Creator, Cropsticks®
- Dr. Hyunwoo Yuk, Co-Founder and CTO, SanaHeal
Join us Wednesday, May 18, 2 – 3:30 p.m. ET. A detailed agenda and speaker information will be provided as the event approaches.
The Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Innovation and Entrepreneurship program is presented by the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s (USPTO) Office of Innovation Outreach. For more information, please contact InnovationOutreach@uspto.gov.
The content and opinions shared by our guest speakers during this program are not those of the USPTO, nor are they an endorsement of any persons, products, programs, or policies mentioned during the event.