Recover. Revive. Resurge.
August 11, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm HST
SBA Hawaii is hosting a free webinar to help small business owners evaluate and determine how to continue their business during times of uncertainty, constant change, health, safety, and economic challenges.
This workshop is for key decision makers who need to:
- Evaluate impact and future sustainability of the business
- Brainstorm new ways of doing business and marketing
- Ensure long-term viability
Join other small business owners to gain insights to best practices and participate in an interactive discussion on topics such as:
- Checklist of key business challenges and issues to consider
- Identify your business’ unique value that solves your customers’ needs or issues
- Adjustments and changes needed to operate in terms of product/service, people, and process
- Update or recreate your business strategy and plan, including financial needs and resources
Registration is required.