This event has passed.
TRUE Innovation: How Technology and Innovation have impacted HR
January 28, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm HST
TRUE Innovation: See how companies have adopted tools to quickly hire quality people in a tight job market.
TRUE committee is hosting the first HR User Case event in January at the Entrepreneurs SandBox in Kakaako.
We invite you to see how technology and innovation have impacted the HR space. In the TRUE spirit of sharing and collaborating for a better Hawaii, you will see how companies have adopted tools to more effectively meet their HR needs.
- 9:00am – Welcome.
- 9:15am – Hiring & Managing Remote Resources. Lori Teranishi: Founder & Principal, iQ 360. There are options to traditional hires. With the increase of remote working and freelancing, enabled by technology, many companies are successfully running business and augmenting staffing needs with remote workforces.
- 9:45am – LinkedIn Success Story. Todd Nacapuy: CIO, HEMIC. The State of Hawaii has used Linked in to successfully recruit IT candidates. Hear his tips and tricks in how he successfully hired and brought talent back to HI.
- 10:15am – AI for HR Recruiting. Eric Heenan: President, Alakaʻi Executive Search. Showcase how Various companies are using AI to help their recruiting teams work more efficiently. Case studies from multiple vendors and clients in varying industries show how recruiters have decreased time to hire by 40%.
Please join us for lunch and an open discussion after the presentations. We would like to continue our collaboration by sharing tools you are using or considering and what challenges you are facing.
Sponsored by Alaka’i Executive Search
- New User: “ESANDBOXHI” for $2 off first 10 rides
- Existing User: “ESANDBOX19” for $5 off Lyft XL; seats up to 6