Women in IT Leadership Panel
Thursday, September 29 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm HST
TEKsystems invites you to join us for an interactive Pau Hana and panel discussion celebrating “Women in Information Technology Leadership”. We are featuring local inspirational leaders in technology, who will give their insight on how they reached their level of success, advice on navigating the workplace, and their input on how we can uplift future generations of women in technology.
When: September 29, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Location: Central Pacific Bank (downtown), Tidepools@CPB
Our esteemed panel of speakers comes to us with a variety of leadership experience, representing different industries and skillsets within technology. They’ll be taking a deeper dive into their journeys, provide answers to burning questions, and share their wealth of knowledge and suggestions as we empower one another to thrive in this growing field.
We will be offering light pupus and drinks during the networking portion of the event, as well as a fun raffle. We look forward to you bringing your curiosity, appetite, and hopefully you win! Prizes will be announced at the end of our event.
- Ailin John, Senior Manager, IT Client Solutions at Hawaii Medical Service Association: Ailin leads the IT Project Portfolio Management team and is driving the rollout and business adoption of ServiceNow to the broader organization. She has over 30 years of experience working across IT projects and programs internationally, including organizational change, digital transformation and enterprise application implementation in Healthcare, Mortgage and Finance industries.
- Rosemary Peh, Senior Vice President, Head of Data & Analytics at First Hawaiian Bank: Rosemary is a business technology executive with over 25 years of demonstrated excellent performance and growth in leadership and management. She delivers a strong multi-industry business acumen and a proven track record of enabling business growth with technology in today’s global business environment.
- Amanda LaCasse, Vice President, Cyber Security and Managed Services at Pacxa: Amanda is an accomplished technology leader with over 15 years of experience in various industries including Legal, Healthcare, and Managed Services. Her career started in an infrastructure background, and she has advanced organically to lead cyber security services at a reputable, locally-grown IT firm.
Schedule of Events:
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Registration and Networking
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Panel and Q&A
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM Networking
We look forward to seeing you!