Zoom Basics for Teaching Online
July 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am HST| Free
By now you may have heard the hype about Zoom, a web conferencing tool that has taken off in popularity since courses have moved online due to COVID-19.
This webinar will cover the basics of Zoom such as the user interface and some of the many ways you can utilize Zoom to engage your students including non-verbal communication, polling and breakout rooms.
This webinar is a UHOIC collaboration with the UHM Law School, UHM Center for Teaching Excellence, and will feature instructional designers across the UH system.
- Ari Eichelberger, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Laureen Kodani, University of Hawaii Maui College
- Marisa Yamada, UH Online Innovation Center
- Youxin Zhang, University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Event Sponsors: UHOIC, UHM Law, Center For Teaching Excellence, Mānoa Campus
More Information: (808) 956-6978, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.cte.hawaii.edu/index.html